Wednesday 28 December 2011

Online Purchase Experience

Hi all,

I would like to share with you my online shopping experience with you in this post. Recently I have made a purchase through StrawberryNET and it's a good experience. I have made my purchases on 2th Dec 2011 and received it on 9th Dec 2011 which is 7 days after the purchase. This is quite fast I would say and furthermore the shipping charge is free if you are purchasing skincare and makeup products along with other items. The goods are all beautifully wrapped with wrapping paper and a card, the empty spaces are surrounded by loose fill packaging materials to avoid the goods bump against each other. The price of the products are quite cheap during the festive season sales so it's a good bargain... You can also request them to wrap the products and add a give message if you intend to give it to others at zero cost. Not only that, for first time customer, you get free products and you will also get additional discounts for each of the items that you have purchased. And the best part is if you come back for second time onwards, you'll get loyalty discount. Overall, i'm quite satisfied with their service. What are you waiting for ??? Let grab the products while the sales is on!!!

Disclaimer, I'm reviewing of my own accord with my 100% honesty 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment