Friday 28 September 2012

Peacock Inspired Makeup

Hi all,

It's been a while since my last blog. I've been quite busy lately and also lazy to update my blog. I would like to share with you my latest art work which I've been keep trying to improve here and there before I post this out to the public.

I've used blue, green and purple on the eye makeup which I think resembles the colour of peacock. The highlight will be on eye areas and others will be on lighter side. I've used pinkish shade at the cheek. I've also add the gold flakes on one of the eyebrow and on the nude lips which to create a more elegant and classy look.

I'm quite happy with the outcome of overall makeup although I agree that there is still room for improvement.

In the making process ...

Final artwork ....




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment